- Basic Mathematics
- Calculus (Differentiation)
- Units, Dimensions And Error Analysis
- Dimensions Of Physical Quantities
- Significant Figures
- Error In Measurement
- Scalar And Vector Quantities
- Addition Of Two Vectors
- Subtraction Of Two Vectors
- Product Of Two Vectors
- Motion In One Dimension
- Rest And Motion
- Kinematics Equation For Uniformly Accelerated Motion
- Motion Under Gravity
- Non-uniformly Accelerated Motion
- Graphical Representation Of Motion
- Relative Velocity
- Motion In Plane And Projectile Motion
- Motion In A Plane
- Projectile From A Point Above The Ground
- Laws Of Motion
- Newton’s Laws Of Motion
- Law Of Conservation Of Linear Momentum
- Forces In Equilibrium
- Common Forces In Mechanics
- Apparent Weight Of A Man In A Lift
- Applications Of Newton’s Laws Of Motion
- Force Of Friction
- Equation Of Motion Of A Body On A Rough Inclined Plane
Previously, their Master’s breakthrough speed to the Mysterious Heaven Realm Intermediate Stage was already very fast. They had not expected that with the help of these Yuanli Guo, she would immediately start to breakthrough into the Innate Realm.
In the past, Ji Yun’er’s strength had been stronger and this had been extremely unfavorable to their master. They had not expected that their Master would break through into the Hong Border in such a short period of time. They wondered what kind of expression Ji Yun’er would make if she knew this.
Seeing this situation, the two fluffballs were sure that this Yuanli Guo was special. All the previous Yuanli Guo had been very easy to capture. Only this Yuanli Guo was slippery and could not be caught.
If Master had not absorbed all of the Yuanli Guo, they would have not found this mysterious Yunali Guo.
Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai were even angrier and immediately pounced towards the Yuanli Guo. This situation was really embarrassing for Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai, and if they really couldn’t catch it, then they were both useless!
When Baili Hong Zhuang successfully broke through to the Innate Realm and opened her eyes, she saw two fluffballs lying on the ground panting, and they looked like they had had a big fight with others.
There was a hint of sorrow in their eyes, and doubts emerged in Baili Hong Zhuang’s mind. There was no one in the stone room except her and the three beasts. What were the two little fluffballs doing?
• • • • • • •
I really love this story, I do, but sometimes I really wish that the author was not so wordy, because chapters pass by but not a lot happens, and since I read fast I had no problem getting through the raws, I know when the b*tch slapping parts come, these characters SLAY, but it’s just too wordy!